Counseling Services

The Division of Student Affairs offers free counseling services to all interested students depending on counselor availability. Students seeking personal counseling will be referred to the College’s part-time counseling intern or to area agencies.

For questions about counseling services and counselor availability, please contact the Student Affairs Office at (501) 332-0280.