Arkansas State University Three Rivers Mission Statement
Arkansas State University Three Rivers is a public, two-year institution of higher education that continually identifies and addresses the changing learning needs of the communities it serves.
Arkansas State University Three Rivers Vision Statement
Arkansas State University Three Rivers’ vision is to be a college for the community—a community of successful, lifelong learners—working collectively to be responsive to the educational, cultural, social, economic, and environmental needs of the region.
Arkansas State University Three Rivers Purpose Statement
Arkansas State University Three Rivers provides:
• Associate degree transfer programs that prepare learners to succeed at universities;
• Degree and certificate programs that prepare learners to succeed in the workforce;
• Academic and support services that respond to personal, social, and career planning needs of students;
• Customized training and services that assist businesses and individuals and aid economic development;
• Partnerships with K-12 schools, other colleges and universities, businesses, industries, public agencies, and civic groups that support learning and promote the economic development of Arkansas;
• Developmental courses and support services that promote collegiate-level success; and
• Continuous improvement through a system of inquiry, evidence, and accountability.
Arkansas State University Three Rivers Value Statement
While strengthening our practice of being student-centered, we will guide our internal conduct as well as our relationships with those we serve by applying the values of learning, excellence, inclusion, integrity, respect and responsibility.
• Learning—curiosity, knowledge, understanding
• Excellence—innovation, quality, performance
• Inclusion—diversity, collaboration, engagement
• Integrity—honesty, ethics, sincerity
• Respect—trust, dignity, fairness
• Responsibility—accountability, commitment, stewardship