To create a Blackboard Connect login for the first time go to:
- Go to http://asutr.bbcportal.com
- When the website comes up, click on “Sign Me up!” Next to the Login button
- On the next screen enter your First and Last Name and email address. Create a password. (Passwords must be at least 8 characters, include 1 lower-case letter, include 1 capital letter and include 1 number. Spaces and special characters are not permitted.)
- Then click Continue. After you click continue a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. Follow the instructions in the email to complete your registration.
- When you follow the link from the email, it will take you to a screen to setup security questions. Choose and answer your security questions. Then click save.
- You will then be told “Congratulations, your account has been activated. You may now login.” Click on the Login button. Enter your email address and password that you created in step 3.
- On the following screen add additional addresses, emails or phone numbers.
- Make sure that it is associating you with ASU Three Rivers. Then click next.
- On this screen mark how you want to be contacted in case of an Emergency and for Outreach messages.
- To edit the options click edit on the left and check mark each way that you want to receive messages from emergency and outreach then click save. When you are finished click done.
- Once you have clicked done you will be in the main blackboard connect portal.
If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk at ext 0285.